“My First Place” Is Looking for First-time Homebuyers to be on HGTV!
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: St. Louis
One of HGTV’s most popular weekly series, “My First Place,” is coming to St. Louis for its NINTH season to tape first-time homebuyers through all the trials and tribulations of looking for, bidding on and ultimately buying their first place! Each half-hour episode features people making the dream of homeownership a reality!
We are currently looking for homebuyers who are:
* Just beginning the search for their FIRST place—the first home they’ve purchased.
* Fun, interesting people who are excited to be a part of this show.
* People willing to share their personal & financial struggles with viewers and consider their lives an “open book.”
* Buyers that are going to be closing by the end of 2010.
* Will be buying within a 60 to 90-minute radius of downtown St. Louis.
**Candidates who are selected to appear on the show will receive a surprise housewarming gift as part of taping and also a DVD copy of their episode after it airs on HGTV!
Singles, couples and families buying their first place are all encouraged to apply!
“My First Place” airs new episodes on HGTV at 8 PM EST on Thursday nights and is produced by High Noon Entertainment in Denver, CO.
Homebuyers who would like to be considered for the program should fill out an application at www.highnoonentertainment.com by clicking on the Casting tab, then “My First Place” or contact Kari Woodard at (303) 712-3229, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casting Location: St. Louis
Contact email: email@example.com