Tent Theatre 2010 Season, Equity Principal Auditions
Casting 2 remaining roles
Noises Off by Michael Frayn.
Director: Carol Maples.
1st rehearsal: June 7, 2010. Runs June 24 – July 2.
Lloyd Dallas: AVAILABLE ROLE. Middle-aged. Temperamental director of “Nothing On”. Having an affair with two of the actresses in his production. Superior ego, inferior coping skills.
Guys and Dolls
Score: Frank Loesser. Book: Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling. Director: Bob Willenbrink. Music Director: Heather Luellen.
1st rehearsal: June 21. Runs July 7 – 18.
Miss Adelaide: AVAILABLE ROLE. 25 – 35. Performer at the Hot Box Club. Has a permanent cold from being engaged to Nathan Detroit for 14 years. Mezzo, A3 – D5. Comic role. Dances.
All other Equity-contract roles have been cast.
Equity Principal Auditions:
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
10 AM – 6 PM
Lunch from 1:30 – 2:30.
520 Eighth Avenue, 16th Floor
New York City
U/RTA $497/week minimum.
Producer: Bob Willenbrink
Artistic Director: Michael Casey
If auditioning for the role of Lloyd, please prepare a brief comedic monologue.
For Adelaide, please prepare a brief Golden Age musical theatre song. Bring sheet music; accompanist provided.
All: Please bring a picture and resume, stapled together.
You may also like:
- Disney Holding Open Auditions in Las Vegas for Male Trick & Acrobat Performers Male Trick/Acrobat Performer
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Type: Acrobats, Gymnasts
OPENING COMPANY. Based on Walt Disney Picture’s […]
- Auditions for “Manhattan Transfer” Turtle Shell Productions NYC is holding resume / photo requests for auditions for "Manhattan Transfer" - Equity
The production will […]
- Theater Auditions “All Shook Up” | New York Theater auditions New York - Seeking Equity performers for "All Shook Up" Auditions will be held April 18th, by appointment in Lewiston […]
- Theater casting call for “The Student Prince” Theater casting call
for "The Student Prince"
for the role of Prince Karl Franz
Equity contract paying 951 min. weekly, location is the […]
- Auditions for What’s a China Cabinet Used For? Auditions for What’s a China Cabinet Used For? 15-Minute Play Festival, NYC
Landon: Male, 30, a sincere, emotionally wounded […]
- Casting Call for “Bring It On” | Casting dancers / Cheerleaders Bring It On, Equity Chorus Call/Dancers - Bring It On, The Musical is a story about competitive high school cheerleading.
- Stephen King’s “Mr. Mercedes” Casting Extras in Charleston, SC Casting in South Carolina
AT&T's Audience Network has a new scripted series coming up and the show begins filming in SC in January […]
- Broadway Auditions “The Importance Of Being Earnest” Auditions for Broadway
Oscar Wilde's "The Importance Of Being Earnest" Equity Principal Auditions for performers
Roundabout Theatre […]