NHRA is coming to Pamona and theyare now booking models
Model Part Time, No Height Requirements, No Experience Necessary
We are now booking the following events:
NHRA in Pomona, Ca. (East of L.A.) for Nov. 11 – 14 (Thu – Sun).
Thursday 11/11/2010 7:30 am to 2:30pm
Friday 11/12/2010 6:30 am – 12:00 noon
Saturday 11/13/2010 8:00 am – 4:30
Sunday 11/14/2010 8:00 am – 4:30
Friday only 11/12/2010 6:30 am – 12:00pm
Hours can vary some depending on client:
Established licensed model and talent agency looking for fresh new faces with great attitudes to develop into successful working models regionally and nationally. We are tired of the bad attitudes of experienced models that think they know the industry (usually they have no idea what the industry demands). This may be your chance to break into the industry. We are willing to train new people and put them to work. We have been in business over 16 years and are very successful.
We will evaluate you to see if you have what it takes to make it big in this exciting industry. You must be dependable and have a high standard of integrity, if we detect any attitude from you, you will be rejected. We are looking for the guy or girl next door type, attractive with great personality, 18 and over. Our clients are fortune 500 companies so we do not do nudity or anything distasteful. No height requirements.
If you can not follow these instructions your reply will most likely be deleted.
To apply, please READ and follow the instructions below, take your time and do not forget to do steps 1 – 9.
1. We must see some photos first – at least one face shot and some full length, make sure you look like your photos. If you’re sending a group shot, indicate which person in the photo is you make sure they are not covering any part of your body. Make sure your face and hair are not covered by hats or accessories – does not have to be a professional portrait can be snapshots and camera phone pics are fine as well. We do not want to see babies or animals in the shots. We will not click on links the PHOTOS MUST BE ATTACHED DO NOT PASTE THEM TO THE BODY OF THE E-MAIL.
2. Please let us know something about you and why you would like to be a model. Do Not Be Lazy Here you must stand out from hundreds of submittals.
3. Include a telephone number
4. Include city of residence if L.A. please say where in L.A. or zip code
6. Your first and last name
7. Stats (Height Weight Etc… do not worry if you are not runway height)
8. Availability for any of the 2 events above.
9. Respond to email@example.com only
If we are able to market your look and we are impressed with your submittal we call you for a telephone interview! At that time we will answer all questions during the interview.
Looks are important in this industry, but attitude and professionalism are also VERY IMPORTANT. We are extremely picky when considering new models for modeling contracts as we work with major fortune 500 companies. We are currently booking jobs for Ralph Lauren runway, VH-1 TV, L’Oreal, Cover Girl, Baby Phat Fragrance, Chevy, models to work NASCAR, NFL, NBA All Stars, and PGA Tours, Kelloggs, Serta, Coke, Revlon models, Calendar Models, Editorial Models and much more in the Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Phoenix area, Tucson, El Paso, Los Angeles, San Diego, Albuquerque, Palm Springs, Atlanta and Las Vegas markets. This is a VERY exciting industry with lots of opportunity if you are not afraid of hard work and have a great attitude, which is crucial to your success!
Web site www.scwpromotions.com