The Boston Ballet will be holding auditions for 2010 in both Boston and New York City. Dancers wishing to audition for the ballet must follow the guidelines below and be prepared to audition in April, 2010 in either Boston or New York. Dates and locations are listed below, please be advised that the Boston Ballet wishes that auditioners complete their online application form prior to the audition. Note that there are minimum height requirements as well as an audition fee for dance applicants for the Boston Ballet.
Auditions for Boston Ballet Company and Boston Ballet II will be held in the following locations:
NEW YORK, NY, USA
Sunday, April 11th, 2010
School of American Ballet
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, USA
Sunday, April 18th, 2010
19 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
• Please complete the audition registration form online.
• All registration lines must be completed, including your selected audition location
• Requirements at on-site registration: audition fee in cash (€15 Euro if auditioning in Europe/US$20.00 if auditioning in the US), resumé and photo (headshot and/or dance shot).
• Please do not submit a resume/photo prior to the audition.
• Women please bring pointe shoes.
• Please note minimum height requirements:
Women 5’ 4” / 1.65 meters
Men 5’ 8” / 1.77 meters
• On site registration begins one hour prior to audition.
• You may be assigned to a second audition class, approximately 1.5 hours after the first class.
• AGMA members are exempt from the audition fee upon presentation of valid membership.
• Upon submission of your online form, your registration is automatically accepted and confirmed. No other confirmation message will be sent to you. We look forward to seeing you at your selected audition location.