Live in NYC? Wanna be on MTV?
MTV is looking to meet big and interesting personalities for potential reality shows!!! If you live in New York City, appear to be between the ages of 18-22 and want to share your story/life, then we’d love you to send us a video of yourself.
Answer the following questions on-camera and upload the video (see directions below). You should film the video inside and not in front of a window so that we can hear and see you. Your video should be no longer than 15-20 minutes long.
Just be yourself, be energetic and have fun with it. We look forward to “meeting” you!
– Introduce yourself! State your name, age and where you live in NYC.
– Please clearly state your email address and phone number.
– Where are you from? When did you move to NYC and why?
– What’s the best part of living in NYC? What the worst?
– What’s your living situation (do you live in an apartment or dorm, how big and with whom, briefly describe your roommates)?
– Describe you personality.
– What are you known for amongst your friends and family?
– Are you the type of person who speaks your mind? Or will you hold back your opinions if a camera is on you?
– Do you go to school and/or work? Explain your situation (where, what do you study/do, how often, do you like it).
– Are you dating someone? Explain the situation (how serious, how long, what’s he/she like). If you’re single, what type of person are you attracted to? What do you look for in a potential boy/girlfriend? Are you currently pursuing someone?
– What do you do for fun? What’s a typical weekend like in your world?
– Please share any interests or hobbies that would give us more insight into what you’re all about.
– Why should we cast you? What’s so great about you? J (This is your chance to brag!)
How to Upload Your Video
You should submit your video electronically via email, yousendit.com, yourfilelink.com or mediafire.com. I’d also accept a private posting on youtube.com (just email me your user name and password so I can download the video).
*** Preferred formats: Quicktime (.mov), Mpeg-4 Video (.m4v), or Windows Media Audio/Visual File (.wmv). [Note: I’m unable to view Windows Movie Maker Project (.mswmm) or Video Clips (.avi).]
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com