*NATIONWIDE** Casting Former Cheerleaders For New Reality Series/Online Cheer Community (25-45 yrs)
– Are you a former High School and/or College Cheerleader?
– Are you the Mother of a High School and/or College Cheerleader?
– Do you know the ins and outs of Cheerleading community?
…Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a resident “Cheer Guru” to shape the launch of a new reality series and online community regarding all things cheer.
This is a great opportunity for an actress, spokesmodel, blogger, or anyone with experience and enthusiasm about cheerleading to help shape an exciting new reality series, brand and online community.
Our Cheer Criteria Includes:
– Familiar with Facebook and social networking sites
– Effective written communication skills
– Desire to promote and embody all things “Cheer”
– Familiarity with fitness and diet is a plus, but not necessary
The online community will be built around cheerleading nostalgia, competition, and personal transformation. It will also feature news, discussion, contests, merchandise marketing and generate media exposure for the reality series.
Initial responsibilities include posting cheerleading news and discussions 2-4 times per week, helping to moderate user comments, promoting the site and stimulating discussion, and helping to design and judge competitions.
Financial compensation and profit participation will be based on the experience of the right candidate.
Our team is seeking a creative partner to participate in the launch of this reality series and online community.
**THIS IS A NATIONWIDE CASTING CALL.**
Please send us the following to: