Season 3 of Bobby’s Emmy-award winning series Grill It! is now casting! If you love creating new recipes with burgers, seafood, fish, pork, ribs, or poultry, Food Network wants to hear from you! Interested applicants must be outgoing, fun and able to reproduce their own unique recipe on camera, with flair. Maybe it’s a new take the burger, reinventing seafood on the grill or perhaps a family recipe? Whatever the dish, it needs to be original, grilled and not found in a cookbook! And since we’re filming in Los Angeles in March we definitely want to showcase some local, hometown flavor!
How to apply:
– Email your info & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an application to fill out.
– Make a 1-2 minute electronic video showcasing your recipe & personality and upload it to the Grill It! page on www.FoodNetwork.com
– On the casting tape, cook your favorite dish, tell us how you created the recipe, about the ingredients, and why you and your recipe should be on the show.
– Tell us why you think it would be great to GRILL IT! With Bobby Flay.
Please upload your video here:
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
All entries need to be submitted no later than Friday March 5, 2010, but the sooner the better as we’re casting grillers on a weekly basis. You must be available for one day of filming in Los Angeles, CA. March 22-April 4, 2010.
You may also like:
- Casting “Grill It” with Bobby Flay Seeking backyard grilling gurus, foodies, culinary students and people who love to cook, well, grill. Do you enjoy making new recipes for […]
- MGM TV is Casting Improv Actors in L.A. To Play Game Show Hosts Improv Actors/Comedians/Hosts
Location: Los Angeles, California
Type: General Performers
Improv actors/comedians/game show hosts […]
- Godzilla 2 Casting Call in Atlanta Casting Call for "Godzilla 2"
The highly anticipated Warner Brothers and Legendary Pictures, Godzilla sequel, is beginning production and […]
- Spike “Frankenfood” open call update The new Spike show "Frankenfood" has had an update to its open call schedule.
Update: The casting call date for Houston has been moved […]
- Bobby Flay show on Food Network Casting 10 Extras We are casting 10 moms and dads for a cooking web series with Chef Bobby Flay. You MUST love cooking, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, and Bobby! […]
- National Show Seeks Host, a “guy’s guy” who loves food Are you the kind of guy who plans your vacations around FOOD? Have you ever driven out of your way to sample the best pizza, burger, BBQ, […]
- Calling all “Momagers” in The L.A. Area for Reality Show “Young Talent Big Dreams” Young Talent-Big Dreams
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Type: Reality TV
Calling all Young Talent and Momagers. Does your child have […]
- Movie “Cliffs of Freedom” Starring Faye Dunaway & Billy Zane Casting in Santa Fe Extras wanted in Santa Fe
"Cliffs of Freedom" which stars Billy Zane, Faye Dunaway and Christopher Plummer is now in production in New […]