Casting call posted by the Casting Producer – Los Angeles Casting
Notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Santa Monica
LOOKING FOR REAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOOD ISSUES/ PROBLEMS/ DESIRES
We’re currently casting an instructional cooking show called “FED UP!” which airs on the Veria TV network AND we need guests who have food problems/issues.
Check out show clips here: http://www.dakrasheta.com/?page_id=31
Auditions will be held Monday through Friday of next week between the hours of 11:00 am and 5:30 pm. Please note that you must apply with a friend/relative/co-worker who has the SAME or SIMILAR food issue as you do. (We book the show in pairs.) The show shoots throughout September and you’d only be needed for 3-4 hours for one day. If you’re interested in coming in and telling us about your food issue, then please send me a brief description of both you and your friend’s food problem along with what day/time you’d like to meet.
***COMPENSATION: $100/day per person.***
Please let me know if this sounds like something you or someone you know might be interested in doing. You must send me the following: phone number, photo of you and your audition partner, brief description of your food story, THANKS!
Candidates please contact with the following information:
Would you be available during the weekday between the hours of 8am-8pm in Sept?
1. Send us a photo of your featured partner & their contact info.
2. Tell me a little bit about your history w/the problem.
3. How has this issue has affected the two of youWhat have you done in the past to remedy your situation?
4. How would you like our chef to help you?
5. How would you rate your cooking skills on a scale from 1 to 5? 5 being the best
6. Are either of you on any medications?
7. Do you two have any allergies?
Office Phone: (310) 593-6135
Casting Location: Santa Monica
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org