Casting African American Comedic actors in Atlanta for a comedic skit. Auditions will be held this week in Atlanta, GA. This is only for non-union actors. Pay is not specified.
The date and time of the audition is as follows:
August 7th, 2010 at 3 to 5 PM
Auditions will be held at:
190 14th street
Atlanta, GA 30309
OCD Films is casting for a hilarious Martin Luther comedy skit Saturday August 07, 2010 from 3-5pm. We are seeking non union African American Men for the following roles:
1) Older black male around 60 ( or older )
2) Black male who sounds like Martin Luther King
3) Black male, around the age of 30, clean cut (as the reporter)
4) Black male who looks similar to A young Jesse Jackson
OCD is also casting for an outrageously funny Barack and Michelle Obama skit.
1) Barack Obama- need someone who can sound and act like the President
2) Michelle Obama- First lady material and can capture her essence.
Please bring Head Shots and contact information to Auditions
for more info and directions please check http://www.peopletv.org/ptv_directions.html
Turn into Silver Skillet Parking lot. Continue to the far left rear of the lot. You must park in the rear to gain entry.