Bravo and the production company Left/Right, Inc. are conducting a nationwide search for a select group of fashion designers who will compete head to head in the ultimate fashion competition series. Hosted by Isaac Mizrahi, The Fashion Show will give designers a once in a lifetime opportunity to have their work seen by icons of the fashion industry…and viewers around the world!
In order to apply for the show, you must be 21 years of age or older as of June 1, 2010. You can be a fashion school grad or you can be self-taught; you can specialize in haute couture or street wear. What matters most is that you have a creative vision for your designs and the technical skills (sewing, sketching, etc.) to back up that vision. The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize.
Applicants who attend these casting calls will be required to bring a portfolio of their work, three articles of clothing that they have created and which best showcase their designs, a current resume, one piece of government-issued photo ID, a non-returnable photo of themselves, and a completed application form.
You must bring your completed application and all other supporting materials to the casting call. The final casting call is presently scheduled for May 23, 2010*.
LOS ANGELES OPEN CALL:
SATURDAY May 1st, 10am-5pm
1446 E. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
You may also like:
- Tween, Teen and Child Models in Las Vegas for Elle Drane End of Summer Fashion Show Casting Call (Elle Drane Kids and Teens Runway Fashion show )
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Elle Drane is auditioning confident ...
- Open Casting for Soap Operas The Young & the Restless & The Bold and the Beautiful Audition for a Soap Opera?
Here is a chance to land a role on "The Young and the Restless" or "The Bold and the Beautiful," two of CBS's longest r...
- Hanro of Switzerland Brand Open Casting for Models in NYC New York Fashion Week Real People Street Style Project
Location: New York, NY
Type: Other Projects
Show us your street style and win a $50...
- Royal Oak, MI Auditions for “Job and The Snake” Theatrical Production Seeking Actors/Singers/Dancers for Musical: Job and the Snake
Location: Royal Oak, MI
What to prepare:
1. Bring a headshot ...
- Disney Auditions for Kids, Disney Movie “Magic Camp” Major Roles Looking to tryout for a Disney role?
Disney auditions for kids and teens - lead roles in upcoming Disney Studios movie.
Magic Camp will be film...
- Open Casting Call announced for “Game of Thrones” Season 7 Looking to get cast in a small role on "Game of Thrones?"
The open casting is coming up, however, the casting call will be taking place in Spain. ...
- Online Auditions & Video Auditions for Principal Role in “Nashville” Season 5 Audition for a principal, speaking role on Nashville, season 5.
Nashville just made the move to the CMT Network and there is an online talent se...
- Casting The Next Mr. Clean – Pays 20K The search is on to find the next Mr. Clean
After decades of seeing the cleanliness icon on store selves and TV commercials. Procter & Gambl...