Audition – Please read carefully and follow all instructions if you would like to audition
Training Film Shoot-Baltimore/DC
Please let me know which audition time and day is good for you and I will try to schedule you close to the day and time.
please email me head shot and resume or one picture.
please include full name and phone number in the body of your email in case I cannot open your attachment for some reason.
Audition Dates as follows: Let me know what day and appox time is good for you and I will try to schedule the time frame you request.
Wednesday Feb 10, 2010-12 PM-5 PM
Thursday Feb. 11,2010-12 PM-5 PM
Friday Feb. 12, 2010-12 PM-5 PM
Shooting starts approximately March 15-end of March Again Baltimore/DC
$$-depending on role.
You will not work everyday only when your role shoots
You must be a good script reader.
I cannot answer every email. After your resume is screened by the producer If they want you to audition I will email or call you with script and audition information.
Please let me know if you fit any of these roles.
I will need to have your information ASAP.
No later then Monday February 8
Please do not apply if you are not available for audition dates or shoot.
When you email me please write role in subject line
Must look the ages in role descriptions
1. Female Indian or Pakistani mid to late 30’s…can be pregnant(write Female Pakistani/Indian in subject line)
2. Female Korean, Japanese or Chinese..late 40’s to early 50’s -write ( Female Korean/ Japanese/ Chinese in Subject line)
3. Male Korean, Japanese or Chinese mid to late 20’s-write (Male Korean, Japanese/Chinese in subject line)
4. Caucasian Male mid to late 40’s scientist Dr. type-lots of script. write (Caucasian Male 40’s in subject line)
5. Caucasian Male late 40’s 50’s administration type-write (caucasian male 40-50 in subject line)
6. Caucasian female late 40’s early 50’s professional type-or Dr. type-write (Cauc Female Dr. in subject line)
7. African American Female-late 40’s early 50’s professional type or Dr type-write( AA Female Dr. in subject line)
Thank You And Looking Forward To Working With You