Are you going to a special school or program because your behavior has gotten you into trouble?
Have you dropped out or been expelled from school because you’ve gotten in trouble? Are your parents frustrated and think your behavior is out of control? Are you considering going to another school or program that will give you another chance to get an education? Or possibly you just started at a program like this?
True Life is looking for young people who are going to schools that give teens in trouble a second chance, or whose parents are considering sending them to one. If you are 13-20 years old and you’ve been struggling with your behavior for any reason — emotional, behavioral, addiction, etc — AND your going to a second chance school, MTV would like to hear from you.
Please email a description of your story, your contact information and a photo of yourself to: TLalternativeeducation@gmail.com
You may also like:
- True Life Casting TRUE LIFE: I AM EMBARRASSED BY MY MEDICAL CONDITION
Do you have a medical condition that you believe is embarrassing and ruining your […]
- MTV True Life “addicted to pain” TRUE LIFE: I'M ADDICTED TO PAIN
Is your life mantra: no pain, no gain? Do you need to feel pain to feel alive? Does your self-inflicted […]
- MTV True Life TRUE LIFE: I'M BEING SENT AWAY
Are you being sent away from home because of your behavior? Maybe you have to go live with a relative or a […]
- MTV True Life TRUE LIFE: I'M GOING TO SECOND CHANCE SCHOOL
Are you going to a special school or program because your behavior has gotten you into […]
- MTV casting call for teens MTV Seeks Teens from Divorced Families for Docu-series
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Nationwide
- True Life – Roommate issues TRUE LIFE: I Have Roommate Issues
Has your living situation become a nightmare? Has your home - the one place that should be your […]
- Casting MTV’s True Life MTV - 'High Maintenance Girlfriend'
casting notice posted by the Producer/Director
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting […]
- MTV True Life Auditions – “I’m Passing” – Passing for another TRUE LIFE: I'M PASSING
Are you "passing" as someone you're not? Have you been passing in school, at work, in your community or anywhere […]