COOKING CHANNEL PILOT CASTING
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: New York City
MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI IS NOW CASTING
Calling all Grandmas and Grandpas who are fantastic home cooks~
Mo wants your Grandmother and/or Grandfather to teach him their favorite recipe and share their stories and life advice.
What we are looking for:
• Grandmothers and Grandfathers
• All ethnicities
• 50 to 100 years old
• Big personalities, who are fantastic home cooks (professionals are also welcome)
with a treasured family recipe.
• Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, fiery, perfectionists, or even curmudgeonly,
who cook wonderful food
• Willing to teach our funny, smart host Mo Rocca, how to prepare a delicious dish.
• We’d also love to hear family histories and grandmotherly advice.
• Hobbies and other activities that Grandma and Grandpa could teach Mo is a big
• Accents & English as a second language is not a problem.
• New York Tri State Area preferred
How to apply:
Please send a recent picture of Grandma or Grandpa to:
If you are submitting yourself – please include a recent photo and list in notes what your specialties are and how often you cook for yourself or your family and friends. Include background in cooking, favorite dish and why you would like to teach Mo your recipe. If you have a funny story about yourself – let us know.
If you are submitting for someone else – your grandmother or grandfather – please tell us a little about them – their age, personality, where they live and what their food specialties are and how best to contact them.
Please include all contact information: email, telephone numbers and address. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Casting Location: New York City
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org