Nationwide casting call for restaurants that would like to appear on ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ with Gordon Ransey
RESTAURANTS IN TROUBLE WANTED FOR NEW TV SHOW
LET STAR CHEF GORDON RAMSAY TURN YOUR RESTAURANT INTO A HIT!
FOX’s hit show “KITCHEN NIGHTMARES” is now casting NATIONWIDE for restaurants that are in trouble and need help to make their establishment a success!
* Is your restaurant in danger of closing its doors?
* Is your food not the best it could be?
* Or maybe you have a great location, but it doesn’t seem to bring in many customers?
Whatever the reason, if your restaurant is failing – famed chef Gordon Ramsay will be stepping out of his own five-star establishments and into some of the country’s most unsanitary and unsuccessful restaurants to help them turn their businesses around!
Each week, Chef Ramsay will attempt to turn one ordinary and empty restaurant into the most popular, sought-after venue in town. He reveals the behind-the- scenes realities of running a restaurant and wastes no time getting down to business – implementing signature menu items, modernizing décor and making the restaurant run as smoothly as possible. With his reputation on the line, Ramsay accepts nothing less than the best when it comes to the food, staff and customer service.
While still prone to the explosive outbursts and spectacular confrontations familiar to fans, Ramsay reveals a sensitive and nurturing side as he coaches, cheers and challenges the restaurant staff, all the way from appetizers through dessert.
Will the restaurants follow Ramsay’s rules, or will they continue to stumble toward closure?
* Restaurant MUST have been open at least one year, offer dinner service, and have at least 35 seats!
Be sure to email ALL the information requested below asap to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where your restaurant is located
4. How long has your restaurant been open?
5. How many people does your restaurant seat?
6. Do you own the restaurant, or are you nominating someone? What is your relationship to the restaurant?
7. A brief paragraph about why your restaurant needs our help
8. Photos of the restaurant (jpg format please) or LINK to website