Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Los Angeles
Are you devoutly religious? Devoutly Atheist? Are you outspoken, passionate, and persuasive about your beliefs?
We’re looking for young guys and girls (18-28) who represent various religions and beliefs for a filmed project. You need to be willing to discuss, argue and debate ANY aspect of your beliefs on camera. We’re shooting all day/night, Sunday, March 4th in Los Angeles.
Email us a 1-3 paragraph description of yourself and up to 5 photos. We’d like to know. . .
1. How active are you in your church/temple/etc.?
2. Have you ever spoken or debated your religion?
3. Would you be able to argue the tenets of your religion?
4. Do you believe your religion is the absolute truth? On a scale of 1-10.
5. Have you gotten into a physical fight with someone about religion/or any other strong opinion?
6. Do you have specific clothing requirements for your religion? If so, what are they and do you follow them every day?
7. How strict are you about following your religion’s lifestyle?
8. Were you born into your faith? If not, when did you convert?
If selected, we would like to interview you on Skype, iChat or gChat between February 14-28, so please provide your username in the email you send us.
Religion followers we’re looking for include:
Protestant (Evangelical), Southern Baptist/Mainline Protestant, Catholic, Agnostic/Atheism, Mormon, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Eastern Orthodox, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Kabbalah, New Thought/Spiritual, Scientology, Christian Science, Church of Satan/Wicca/Pagan
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. There is no pay for this portion of the project, but may be at a later time.
Email us at the link above or apply online at http://losingmyreligion.squarespace.com.
Casting Location: Los Angeles
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org