Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Nationwide
NOW CASTING SINGLES FOR NEW CBS SERIES
You would never go on TV to find love. But maybe this time you should consider it.
From, Magical Elves, Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning producers of Top Chef and Project Greenlight, comes a new kind of relationship show.
It’s not about fancy dates and roses. It is not about “TV.” It’s about how we find love. It’s about meeting amazing people that might be a great fit for you; it’s about having a blast. And it’s about a journey – and sometimes the journey to find love can be as fun as whether or not you find it.
If you are a single man or woman, and any of the following statements are true for you, we would love to hear from you.
• You are really ready to find someone to share your life with;
• You generally don’t think it’s a good idea to go on a “reality” show;
• You are in your 20s, 30s or 40s;
• Maybe your work life is great, you pretty much have it together (or maybe not); but something is definitely missing;
• You might have a child or children already; you might not;
• All of the above could be true – or not – but for sure you are a catch who is looking for someone who is just as much of a catch;
For more information and to apply, please visit us at www.cbsdatingshow.com
Casting Location: Nationwide
Contact email: KarinaLaneDeutsch@gmail.com