Promo modeling job by Project Manager
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Los Angeles
We are a longstanding marketing agency, casting fun and outgoing females to participate in a promotion for a movie.
Duties include distributing flyers and promotional merchandise hand-to-hand at an event. Digital photos and a report will be required to fill out at the end of the campaign documenting how the day went.
Saturday, February 25th, 2012
$120 ($80, plus a $20 bonus incentive for showing up on time/submitting deliverables on time) + $20 parking stipend
Working Hours: 11 am – 3pm
Event Hours: 1pm – 3pm
4 hours of work total
***Must be available during all hours of the promotion***
• Must be female.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, or older.
• Must have a digital camera to document your work, an operating cell phone, reliable Internet connection and personal computer.
• Must have a car
• Must be familiar with properly zipping and emailing in digital photos.
• Must have a flexible schedule and FULL availability to promote day/night on the date indicated above.
• Must be professional, friendly and outgoing. If the thought of approaching a complete stranger is a challenge for you, this isn’t something for you.
• Previous promotional/guerrilla marketing experience is highly desired!
This is considered part-time/temporary work; you are classified as an Independent Contractor, not an employee.
• Send an email and place your CITY NAME and MOVIE in the title. Example: LA MOVIE
• Provide a current resume
• Provide your Full Name, City, Phone Number, Zip Code.
• Provide 2 current photos: 1 headshot and 1 full-length shot. Must be under 5MB in file size (if necessary, send a second email).
• Specifically call out any recent guerrilla marketing campaigns you’ve been a part of.
Priority will be given ONLY to those who properly apply following the directions stated above.
Casting Location: Los Angeles
Contact email: JeanetteN@add1.com