This notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Seeking one or more female soprano singers for professional demonstration recording of original musical material.
(Style sought: a la Jackie Evancho/young female soprano)
• The recording will be in July 2012 at a Connecticut recording studio.
• All auditioning minors must be accompanied by, and have permission of, a parent or legal guardian.
• Time commitment: Ten (10) hours minimum, plus addition 10 – 20 hours of additional time as needed.
• Compensation: $50 per hour for time worked (10 hours [$500] is the guaranteed minimum), plus reimbursement of certain expenses.
• Audition: All applicants should be prepared to sing “I Believe” (by Drake, Shril, Stillman, and Graham © 1952). All auditions will be acapella. The Musical Director will be watchful for phrasing requiring just 9 – 11 breaths to complete the song. (Suggestion: study The Lettermen’s recordings of I Believe).
• Callbacks will be announced the week of June 2nd 2012. Callback auditions will be conducted the week of June 18th, also in Connecticut.
• Auditions are live and by appointment only the afternoons of June 2 and 3rd at the Pequot Library, Southport.
• Call 203-615-1041 for an appointment. (Carl and Helen Rodia). No walk-ins will be heard. You MUST make an appointment.
Carl and Helen Rodia
Job type: Paid
Casting Location: email@example.com
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org