Reality TV Auditions 2013
A new competition based reality series for 2013 is now casting!
Calling all fashionistas!
Are you a trendy, fashion and style obsessed, passionate individual?
Is your all time fave movie “The Devil Wears Prada”?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for “The Job”.
Do your friends always come to you for the latest on the hottest trends? Does everyone you know look to you for fashion advise? If so read on…
CBS’s “The Job” is now casting a fashion assistant for a a new reality show that focuses on fashion.
This is a televised job interview in which the participants will appear on a reality competition show where they try to land “The Job” of their dreams.
There are qualifications you must meet:
A Bachelors degree
Be detail oriented
Have a passion for fashion and be knowledgeable about the fashion industry.
Be a multi-tasker that is highly organized.
Should have a flexible schedule
Having experience at a magazine or other fashion related job is a huge plus.
You will have to be able to do the following:
Organize fashions for photo shoots.
Arrange for messenger services and pickups of clothing samles.
Help out with photo shoots.
Be on top of fashion trends.
Communicate with vendors and clothing brands.
If the above sounds like you and you live in the New York Tri-State area you can apply for the show by sending:
Your name, age, contact info, resume, 2 current photos and a short note about why you are perfect for “The Job” to email@example.com.
Don’t live in NY? You can still be considered by sending all the info mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like:
- Casting Call for Unique Family Businesses To Star in New Show The Family
CASTING UNIQUE FAMILY BUSINESSES to star in a new docu-series from a top production comp...
- Male Model Auditions in Rockville, MD for LGBT T-Shirt Brand Male Models for Tanks and Tees Photoshoot
Location: Rockville, MD
We are an emerging clothing company, mainly focused on ta...
- New Castings Out for FOX Horror TV Series “The Exorcist” in Chicago FOX's The Exorcist TV series is now casting many small, paid roles in Chicago
“The Exorcist” is coming to television. FOX network has ordered “...
- New CBS Candy Crush Live Action TV Show Casting Nationwide CASTING Nationwide: CBS' Live Action CANDY CRUSH!
Type: Reality TV
NOW CASTING NATIONWIDE: Teams of 2 for CBS’ New Li...
- Auditions for Girl Groups, Boy Bands and Solo Singers in Los Angeles for Teen Music Show 20 Singers for Weekly Musical TV Show
Location: Los Angeles, California
We are a Teen Music, Award and Fashion Network based...
- Casting Chefs for Upcoming Food Shows Cooking Show / Pilot for digital on demand network
Location: bellmore, Ny
Type: TV Pilots
FoodyTV is seeking top chefs for our amazing new...
- Chantelaine Magazine Casting Real Canadian Women (Not Actors) in Toronto Ages 35 to 45 Canadian Women's Survey
Location: Submit by Email (Toronto)
Chatelaine is putting together a big project about what it mean...
- Casting Grandparent Type Who Bakes in NYC for “From Scratch” Baking Video for Documentary Style Shoot
Type: Web series
Casting a grandmother or grandfather, over 50, who has an iconic c...