“My Apollo Health” Commercial
Where: Boston, MA area
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Type: Student Films
Casting Call for “My Apollo Health”
Auditions will be held on Thursday, August 8, 2013 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be schedule for an audition time.
Student produced and filmed commercial for a bootstrap start-up called “My Apollo Health”, which is a mobile and desktop application that manages its users’ health matters for just them or anyone they are caring for. It will be used as a teaser video on their homepage to drive interest until they are ready to launch the application.
The business has very little money to draw from all crew is doing this on a voluntary basis, so talent will be unpaid as well. However, the producer and director will provide food for cast and crew out of our own pockets.
Non-Union only (this will be a fast production so there is no time to do Union paperwork, sorry)
1. Younger Man – Professional type (Khakis and button down shirt) 25 – 40 years old
2. Younger Woman – Professional type (Sundress and purse) 25 – 35 years old
3. Older man – Retired type (khakis and a button down shirt) 60 – 80 years old
4. Young woman – Professional type (dressy pants and a shirt – something you’d wear around your parents.) 35 -45 years old
5. Young woman – Mother type – (Jeans and a shirt) 25 – 40 years old
Sides will be provided once you have confirmed your slot.
Please send your headshot and resume when you apply.
Once we receive your headshot and resume, you’ll be given a time slot to come in and audition. You’re spot won’t be reserved until you email us back confirming your appointed time.
Please do not apply if there is any chance you’ll be a no show.
Production (filming) dates are either Saturday, July 17, 2013 or Saturday, July 24, 2013
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Boston, MA area
Please submit to: email@example.com