Chicago Fire on NBC
The TV series “Chicago Fire,” will be filming a really large accident scene shortly and a casting call for extras has gone out. The production needs about 150 extras to play accident victims, pedestrians, looky-loos and more.
Producer John Roman will be filming the large accident scene at the Illinois Railway Museum in Union which is located at 7000 Olson Road. The series is now filming it’s second season and those that live in the area and are available to work this week and next are encouraged to apply as extras.
All extras must have open availability between October 4th and 10th for filming. All roles are paid non-speaking background and producers are looking for all ethnicities to participate including kids.
Any Chicago residents that are available for those dates may apply by sending a photo (current photo, snapshot), their availablity and contact info to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read “five day.” Include height, weight, age and phone number. They will be casting for this scene for the next day or so, so if you want to participate, you better get your info out ASAP.
The show’s producer said “We’re looking for people who live in the western suburbs.” Since the scene will be filmed at a railway museum, one must assume it will involve trains in some fashion.
“Chicago Fire” is a TV show that is based on, well you guessed it, a firehouse in Chicago. The show includes an amazing amount of fit, hunky men and as an extra, you may get a chance to stare at them from the sidelines. The show revolves around a fictional Chicago Firehouse, firehouse 51. The show explores the lives, both professional and personal, of the firefighters and paramedics of the Chicago Fire Department.
If you are a fan of the show, hope this casting call wasn’t a spoiler.
Chicago Fire airs on NBS on Wednesdays at 10PM and stars Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney and Monica Raymund.
You may also like:
- Casting REAL Military Vets to Model for a Project Honoring the Military at National Harbor in Maryland National Harbor, American Way
Location: National Harbor, MD
Looking REAL military vets who would like to model for a short,...
- Actors in Salinas, CA for Staged Reading of TV Pilot STAGE READING for TV PILOT SCRIPT
COMPANY: (twenty)2 films and The National Steinbeck Center
CITY: Salinas, CA
We are s...
- Get Cast for NBC’s “Chicago” Shows, “Chicago Fire”, “Chicago Justice” & “Chicago Med” Extras casting for NBC "Chicago Fire," "Chicago Med" and "Chicago Justice."
NBC's series of "Chicago" oriented shows just got another new additi...
- Cleveland Ohio Casting Call for Bruce Willis Movie “Acts of Violence” Casting movie extras in Cleveland Ohio
Bruce Willis and Mike Epps are teaming up one more time for the action flick "Acts of Violence." The two ...
- New Roles Available on NBC’s “Chicago PD” – Paid TV Show Extras Wanted in Illinois There is a new casting call out for NBC's police drama "Chicago P.D."
The show is now casting paid background performers to fill various roles i...
- Cast Wanted for Indie TV Pilot Filming in Atlanta Georgia UPYRI
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: TV Pilots
UPYRI (Vampire Series / Non-Union / Paid)
Upyri as it is defined can be distilled down to o...
- Casting Call for TV Pilot “Salamander” Starring John Leguizamo in NYC Casting call for TV Pilot "Salamander."
ABC's "Salamander" is now filming the pilot episode and casting TV show extras in the New York City area...
- Casting Kid, teen and Adult Actors for Indie Film Project in Chicago Think Before You Shoot 7 "Above The Law"
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Andrew "Drew" McDonald (15-17), athletic, n...