Where: Los Angeles, CA
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Type: Other Projects
Universal Studios Hollywood is now seeking:
Animated Characters (April 3rd)
Seeking energetic male and female performers who enjoy entertaining and interacting with guests to play various body suit roles.
Height range(s): 4’4” to 5’2”
Job requires physical exertion and working outdoors in full-body costume and full head mask. Also, seeking performers able to dance in full-body costume.
Character shifts run 7 days a week. Performers must be available at least 3 days a week, including weekends April 20th – early August.
Be prepared to move. Type out audition will apply. Selected candidates will be scheduled for costume fittings at a later date. Selected candidates for dancing roles must be available to attend call-backs on April 14th.
Auditions will be held:
April 3, 2013 from 5PM-8PM
At Universal Studios Staffing Services on Citywalk (located above Abercrombie and Fitch)
• Parking information – proceed to 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City 91608.
Inform the parking attendant that you are here to audition and park in the structure you are directed to by the attendant. Provide yourself 10 minutes walking time to get from parking to the audition space.
All performers are covered under The American Guild of Variety Artists
please visit www.USHauditions.com prior to your audition.
For all roles:
• Please bring a current picture and resume for each audition you attend.
• Availability is a factor when casting. Candidates must be available for training, rehearsals, and summer peak dates as listed on the availability calendar distributed at the audition. Training and Rehearsals begin approximately late April and early May. Performances begin early June through early September.
• Most performances are outdoors, on concrete, 6 to 7 times a day and approximately 35 minutes in length.
• Theme park and/or guest interaction experience preferred.
• AGVA sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to each Open Call. All current AGVA members will be seen first, given they report at the appropriate call time.
All performers hired for these positions will be covered under the terms and conditions of a collective bargaining agreement with the American Guild of Variety Artists (AGVA).
Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
Universal Studios Hollywood is an equal opportunity employer.
City or Location of call: Los Angeles, CA