Where: Los Angeles Ca
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Type: Other Projects
Universal Studios Hollywood is currently casting:
Auditions held April 10, 2013
5PM-8PM Selected candidates must be available to attend call backs on April 12th.
Seeking high energy performers to create an engaging and exciting Atmosphere throughout the theme park. Performers with strong comedic timing and guest interaction experience preferred. Selected candidates must be available to attend call backs on April 12th.
• British Palace Guard/Bobby – Male performer who can interact with and entertain guests while speaking in a British accent for a sustained period of time.
• Dino Chasers – Male and female performers portraying paleontologists who have strong story telling abilities and guest interaction experience.
• NY Windows – A diverse group of male and female performers portraying New York locals, who can interact with and entertain guests while speaking in a New York accent for a sustained period of time.
• French Cop –Male performer who can interact with and entertain guests while speaking in a French accent for a sustained period of time. Fluency in French a plus.
Prepare a one minute comedic monologue/story that is theme park appropriate (keep it rated PG please). Also, be prepared to speak in all dialects you are auditioning for. You will audition once for all Improv roles.
Auditions will be held at Universal Staffing Services on Citywalk (located above Abercrombie and Fitch)
• Parking information – proceed to 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City 91608.
Inform the parking attendant that you are here to audition and park in the structure you are directed to by the attendant. Provide yourself 10 minutes walking time to get from parking to the audition space.
please visit www.USHauditions.com prior to audition
For all roles:
• Please bring a current picture and resume for each audition you attend.
• Availability is a factor when casting. Candidates must be available for training, rehearsals, and summer peak dates as listed on the availability calendar distributed at the audition. Training and Rehearsals begin approximately late April and early May. Performances begin early June through early September.
• Most performances are outdoors, on concrete, 6 to 7 times a day and approximately 35 minutes in length.
• Theme park and/or guest interaction experience preferred.
• AGVA sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to each Open Call. All current AGVA members will be seen first, given they report at the appropriate call time.
All performers hired for these positions will be covered under the terms and conditions of a collective bargaining agreement with the American Guild of Variety Artists (AGVA).
Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
Universal Studios Hollywood is an equal opportunity employer.
City or Location of call: Los Angeles Ca