Voice over – posted by the Audition Manager
Where: Los Angeles, Ca
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Type: Other Projects
Are you ready to roll-out?
Come and join the battle between the
heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons.
Universal Studios Hollywood is seeking
Voice-Over Talent to portray the world famous Transformers,
Optimus Prime and Megatron.
Wednesday, April 24th from 3:30pm – 8:30pm
Located at Staffing Services on CityWalk
Schedule your appointment at USHauditions.com
Seeking performers with the following abilities and experience:
• Able to portray both voices preferred.
• Sustain vocal performance for an extended period of time.
• Guest interaction and/or improv experience preferred.
• Megatron vocal qualities – enormous and powerful; deep, textured, smoky quality with adorned gruff-ness.
• Optimus Prime vocal qualities – calm, confident, and serious; air of authority, have impeccable diction, and possess a deep vocabulary.
Sides will be provided at the Audition. Actors may read for one, or both characters.
For all roles:
• Selected Candidates must be available for Call-Backs on April 26th from approximately 2pm- 7pm. Appointments will be in 10 minute increments.
• Please bring a headshot and resume for each audition you attend.
• Availability is a factor when casting. Candidates must be available for training, rehearsals, and summer peak dates as listed on the availability calendar distributed at the audition. Training and Rehearsals begin approximately late April and early May. Performances begin early June through early September.
• Parking – Inform the attendant that you are there for auditions and park in the structure you are guided to. Plan for a 10 minute walk from the parking structure to the audition location.
• All performers hired for these positions will be covered under the terms and conditions of a collective bargaining agreement with the American Guild of Variety Artists (AGVA).
• We look forward to your audition!
City or Location of call: Los Angeles, Ca