Get cast as a TV show extra
Two new FOX shows are back in production with new seasons. Fox’s hit music oriented shows Empire and Star are now filming in the Chicago area and there are new casting calls out for locals who would like to work as paid extras on either of the shows.
Please see the details below. The show’s casting team is also accepting general submissions for upcoming episodes and will be filming in the Chicago area. Lee Daniels’ edgy, hip hop music oriented drama is back. “Empire” has returned to production in Chicago and is currently only interested in talent that is local to the Chicago area. Production on the show is beginning and if the new season schedule follows the previous season, then the show will be filming all the way into the winter months.
”Empire” focuses on self made music mogul Lucious Lyon, played by Terrence Howard, his music label, Empire Entertainment and the family drama over who gets to control the company. “Star” is another music oriented drama and season 1 premiered last year. Both shows film in Chicago and casting directors are only considering talent that is local to the Chicago area.
RUSH – ROLE: NON-UNION EXTRAS
SHOOT DATE: THURS., 10/12
Seeking the following role:
Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 25-45. We are looking for all types to attend a concert scene! Attractive, Hip, club types, etc!
If you are interested and have open availability during these dates, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: CONCERT ATTENDEES 10/12
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) Confirm that you have filled out or updated the current Master Survey that is pinned on our Facebook Page.
4) Attach one current full body photo and one candid headshot.
5) If you have worked the show, please confirm in what role, and date (if you remember).
6) Confirm you have open availability on Thurs., 10/12 i.e. no appointments, no conflicts, etc.