Extras casting for Chicago P.D.
Chicago P.D. is in production and is now accepting submissions from Chicago area locals who are able to work as extras on the show when it begins filming shortly.
Please note: This is a casting call for extras and that you must live in the Chicagoland area in order to even be considered. Extras normally make around minimum wage and travel expenses are not covered which is why you MUST live in Chicago.
If you fit any of the descriptions below and you’re available on both the Covid test date and still photo date, please send an email to email@example.com using the words in quotes (below) as the subject line of your email so we can easily identify it.
Make sure to include the requested information in your submission.
PLEASE include all your sizes and tattoo info in your submissions. It creates a lot of extra work for us when we have to chase people down to ask for information we’ve already requested. If you don’t have tattoos, please state that in your submission.
Time to start booking Episode 906! You can use our availability form (link below) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “EPISODE 906 SUBMISSION.” Make sure to include the following in your email:
– PHONE – preferably a number we can text
– HEIGHT & WEIGHT
– SIZES (Women: Pants, t-shirt, bust (including cup)/waist/inseam, shoe)(Men: Jacket, t-shirt, neck/sleeve, waist x inseam, shoe)
– VEHICLE INFO (color, year, make and model. If you don’t have a vehicle, please describe your method of transportation to/from set)
– ZIP CODE
– TATTOOS (please send us photos of your tattoos and describe where they’re located)
– PHOTOS (Please send a current, unfiltered headshot AND full length photo, as well as a photo of your vehicle if you’d like to be booked with your car)
– AVAILABLE DATES BETWEEN MON 9/20 and WEDS 9/29. Please note that if you have a Covid test or a wardrobe fitting for another show, you should consider yourself BOOKED or BUSY that day, which means UNAVAILABLE for PD. We’ve been having to unbook people and double our work because we cannot accommodate another show’s schedule for testing or fittings. Managing your schedule is your responsibility.
Availability form: https://forms.gle/VpzpA7U41bKtB2Bc6
Also – we’re looking for one more director-selected role. Please read the details below and submit using the subject line “SECURITY GUARD” if you fit the description.
“SECURITY GUARD” – Seeking a male, any ethnicity, ages 30s-50s to play a dead security guard. You must be comfortable lying on the floor for an extended period of time and having a sheet pulled over you. Schedule is still TBD, but most likely as outlined below:
COVID TEST: Monday 9/20 – $75 (half day’s pay)
WARDROBE FITTING: Wednesday 9/22 – $25 bump
FILMING: FRIDAY 9/24 – $150/8