Chicago PD & Chicago Med – General Availability Submissions:
Collecting submissions for Episode 1021 of Chicago PD and Episode 821 of Chicago Med.
This submission form is for general roles, which means they’re open to any gender, ethnicity, and ages 6 and older (anyone ages 6-15 will require a minor work permit). Please make sure to email us a copy of the permit if we don’t already have it on file.
General background roles pay $124/8 + $62 Covid test bump + $35 auto bump (if applicable)
*Ages 17 and younger: $155/8 + $77.50 Covid test bump
Here are the links to the forms:
Chicago PD: https://forms.gle/DsWqgh65B64hNNDo6
Chicago Med: https://forms.gle/7DazwzJdVPg1McKL8
As always, you can submit via email if you prefer. Please make sure to send a separate email for the show you want to work on – we are not forwarding submissions between our inboxes.
Chicago PD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: EPISODE 1021 SUBMISSION
Chicago Med: email@example.com
Use the subject line: EPISODE 821 SUBMISSION
Make sure to include ALL the following info, in order to be considered:
– LEGAL FIRST & LAST NAME (no nicknames or stage names)
– AGE (No age ranges please. Only your actual age)
– HEIGHT & WEIGHT
– CELL PHONE NUMBER
– ZIP CODE
(MALES: Coat/Jacket, T-Shirt, Neck, Sleeve length, Waist, Inseam and Shoe // Example: 44R, t-L, 16.5/33, 30/30, 11)
(FEMALES: Dress, T-Shirt, Bra/Cup, Waist, and Shoe // Example: 8, t-M, 34B, w30”, 8 shoe)
(KIDS: T-shirt, pants, shoe)
– VEHICLE (Year, Color, Make & Model // Example: 2020 Silver Toyota Camry)
– PHOTOS: Please submit a headshot and a full length photo that reflects your current look/hairstyle.
– TATTOOS: Please provide photos of ALL tattoos that can be seen in a short sleeve t-shirt. This includes face/neck, arms, and hands/fingers. If you do not have tattoos, state NO TATTOOS so we don’t have to follow up and ask.
-AVAILABLE DATES: Please list all available dates between Tuesday 3/21 and Tuesday 4/4. PD and Med are on slightly different schedules, so this wide date range will cover the filming dates for both shows.
Please do not forget to list your available dates if you submit via email!