***Actors NEEDED for Short Film***
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Irving, TX
We are producing a short 7-10 minute film for the advanced TV Workshop class at North Lake College under the supervision of Andy Chiles. The film is a comedy about a couple that meet through Facebook. While on a date they reveal their true selves concerning their relationship with each other and with Facebook.
North Lake College Productions Presents:
“The Status of Things” By James Williams
1. Amanda: Female, 18-30, very enthusiastic about being in a relationship, likes to keep up to date with friends through Facebook. Very open and outgoing.
2. Jim: Male, 18-30, not so enthusiastic about being “in a relationship”, dislikes social networking, has many girl friends. A typical “guy”, non-committal.
3. Restaurant Bus Girl: Female, 18-30, meets Jim right after he breaks up with Amanda, dislikes social networking.
4. Waiter: Male, 18-30, waiter at restaurant that Jim and Amanda attend.
5. Couple: Male/Female, 30-60, married couple that sit next to Jim and Amanda and overhear their conversation.
Audition: Tuesday, November 9, 6-9pm
Location: North Lake College, 5001 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, Texas, 75038 Building G, Room G308 (Studio).
Shooting Schedule: November 16, 18 and 19
Unpaid non-union student project; meals and DVD will be provided.
Contact Taylor Williams at:
Phone: (214) 532-8830
Casting Location: Irving, TX
Contact email: email@example.com