Los Angeles Casting Call for former cheerleaders
- Are you a former High School, College, or Pro Cheerleader?
- Are you ready to break out of the routine and get back in formation?
- If you or someone you know was a former Cheerleader we want to hear from you! If you were not a cheerleader, nominate someone who was!
We are looking for mothers with cheer leading experience (high school, college, or pro), preferably between the ages of 25-45, who have a passion for cheer leading! Looking for mothers of all walks of life, from the stay-at-home-mom to the high power executive, and everything in-between. This is for a competition reality show pilot presentation built around cheer leading nostalgia, competition, and personal transformation. Cheer leading is about teamwork, commitment, passion, leadership, dedication, determination, and most of all fun! We’re looking to prove that just because you’re a mom, doesn’t mean you still can’t shake what your momma gave ya!!!
Dates are TBD and will be provided soon.
Please email us at PPMCasting@gmail.com with the following information in the body of the email or attached.
- Name, Phone #, Email address, Age, Current Location, Occupation.
- Cheerleading background info, including high school/college name, city/state, year graduated, number of years of cheerleading, rankings and awards won by both the squad and/or you
- Link to your website/Facebook/Myspace page
- Current Headshot/Photo/Video Clip
- Old Cheer leading Photo (if available)
- Have you participated in a reality show before? If so, please provide us with the name of the show, network it aired on, and dates it aired.
Grab your video camera, web cam or cell phone, and tell us in 3-5 MINUTES why you think you’d be a great Pom-Pom Mom! Please answer the below questions in your video, then upload it on YouTube and email us the link. Feel Free to show us a cheer as well!
Please describe any personal/professional obstacles you have had to overcome, or major events that have had an impact on your life.
Tell us about your children, include ages, gender, interests, etc. Are they involved in any sports and/or cheer leading? We would love to see your family in the video as well!
Why do you want to become a cheerleader again?
Nervous about YouTube? It’s actually really simple to upload a video and you can decide whether you want the world to see it or make it a “Private” account so only the people with access to your link can see your video. YouTube even allows a direct mobile upload, straight from your iPhone, Blackberry, or Android. For all the information go to www.YouTube.com. You must have an account with Youtube in order to upload, but it’s free to register J
Once you submit your email we will contact you shortly with more information.
For more information, visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/PomPomMoms?ref=ts
Do you have what it takes to be a cheerleader…AGAIN?