Casting a family vacation show.
Hey, Moms. Do you have that favorite family vacation photo from your childhood? You know, the one that seems to hold all the great memories of those road trips with Mom and Dad? For a new web series, TLC is looking for an energetic family that’s ready to have a great time on a week-long road trip and recreate a that old family photo with your own family as an adult.
We’re looking for big, exciting, personalities. The perfect match will be a fit, young family in their 30’s or early 40’s, with at least 2 kids and shared passion for adventure, fun and laughter.
So, send us YOUR ideas! What is your ideal, ultimate, family vacation? We just may pick you and send you off on your dream trip!
Preferably — but not limited to — we are looking for families in these areas:
– Washington, D.C.
– North Carolina/Outer Banks
– New Mexico
And, you and your family must be able to hit the road between May 24 and June 6, 2010!
To apply, please submit:
– Total number of family members, including names and ages
– Phone number
– Email address
– A little bit about you and your family
– A copy of your favorite family vacation picture from your childhood and tell us what it represents to you
– Details of what your ideal family vacation road trip would be
Please send your application to email@example.com.