DOCU-SERIES LOOKING FOR REAL AMERICAN TWENTY-SOMETHINGS TO SHARE LIFE STORIES
Did you choose to work and start your career instead of going to college or pursuing any other post-secondary opportunities?
Do you believe college isn’t a workable model in 2010.
All State Insurance is producing a web-based documentary series exploring these issues.
Tina Seiler Casting is currently casting a web-based docu-series for Allstate that will examine the lives of several twenty-somethings females from the American Middle Class.
• be interested in sharing the story of their economic hardships as well as their personal goals and achievements
• live in the LA area
• be articulate and opinionated with a dynamic personality
• be females between the ages of 18-28
• be a legal resident of the United States
• be available to shoot Saturday 6/12 & Sunday 6/13
There is pay.
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE SENT ASAP TO firstname.lastname@example.org ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS:
3. Facebook URL:
5. Current City you reside in:
6. College Degree (if applicable):
7. Current Employment Status:
8. Dream Career Field/Position:
10. Tell us why you are the right person for this series?
AND PLEASE SEND 2 CURRENT PHOTOS TO: email@example.com