MTV tryouts for Los Angeles area residents.
MTV is looking to meet new and interesting personalities for potential reality shows!!! If you live in Los Angeles and want to share your story/life, then we’d love you to send us a video of yourself.
Answer the following questions on-camera and upload the video (see directions below) as soon as possible. You should film the video inside and not in front of a window so that we can hear and see you. Your video should be no longer than 15 minutes long.
Just be yourself, be energetic and have fun with it. We look forward to “meeting” you!
– Introduce yourself! State your name, age and where you live in LA.
– Please clearly state your email address and phone number.
– Where are you from? When did you move to LA and why?
– What’s the best part of living in LA? What the worst?
– Describe your personality. What are you known for amongst your friends and family?
– Are you the type of person who speaks your mind? Or will you hold back your opinions if a camera is on you?
– Do you go to school and/or work? Explain your situation (where, what do you study/do, do you like it).
– Are you currently in a relationship? Give us any pertinent details — how you met, how serious is it, what’s your partner like.
– What do you like best about yourself and who you are as a person?
– What don’t you like about yourself? What are your insecurities?
– What is currently your greatest challenge in life?
– What do you do for fun? What’s a typical weekend like in your world?
– Please share any interests, hobbies or talents that would give us more insight into what you’re all about.
– Why should we cast you? What’s so great about you? J (This is your chance to brag!)
– Would you consider being in the background for certain scenes? [There’s no compensation but it’s a fun experience. Let us know!]
How to Upload Your Video
You should submit your video electronically via email, yousendit.com, yourfilelink.com or mediafire.com. I’d also accept a private posting on youtube.com (just email me your user name and password so I can download the video).
*** Preferred formats: Quicktime (.mov), Mpeg-4 Video (.m4v), or Windows Media Audio/Visual File (.wmv). [Note: I’m unable to view Windows Movie Maker Project (.mswmm) or Video Clips (.avi).]
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]