Model Casting Call for Jewelry Designer in DC
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Washington DC
ROX LAROUX (exclusive hand-made jewelry) is looking for female models to represent its first jewelry collection. Photos will be used via www.roxlaroux.com, the Internet and other forms of media for advertising purposes.
Rox Laroux is seeking Latin American, Asian, and Caucasian models to complete the casting for the first collection. African-American models have been selected. So, if you are an African-American female model, your photos are welcomed; however, they will be kept on file for the next collection’s casting call.
1. Submit only professional online photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 20, 2010. You may submit up to 3 photos to show your versatility. One of the photos MUST be a headshot. Comp cards are welcomed.
2. Include your height (without heels), dress size, bust size (no larger than a “C” cup) and age (You must be at least 18 to participate) in the email.
3. Include your phone number.
You will be notified as to whether you have been selected to continue on to Phase II.
1. You will be notified by phone and or email regarding the Washington DC location and time of your Go-See.
2. Bring a headshot or comp card with you to the appointment. This photo/comp card will not be returned to you. It will be kept in Rox Laroux’s file.
We look forward to your submission.
Casting Location: Washington DC
Contact email: email@example.com