MTV is looking to meet big and interesting personalities for potential reality shows!!! If you live in New York City, appear to be between the ages of 18-22 and want to share your story/life, then we’d love you to send us a video of yourself.
Answer the following questions on-camera and upload the video (see directions below). You should film the video inside and not in front of a window so that we can hear and see you. Your video should be no longer than 15-20 minutes long.
Just be yourself, be energetic and have fun with it. We look forward to “meeting” you!
– Introduce yourself! State your name, age and where you live in NYC.
– Please clearly state your email address and phone number.
– Where are you from? When did you move to NYC and why?
– What’s the best part of living in NYC? What the worst?
– What’s your living situation (do you live in an apartment or dorm, how big and with whom, briefly describe your roommates)?
– Describe you personality.
– What are you known for amongst your friends and family?
– Are you the type of person who speaks your mind? Or will you hold back your opinions if a camera is on you?
– Do you go to school and/or work? Explain your situation (where, what do you study/do, how often, do you like it).
– Are you dating someone? Explain the situation (how serious, how long, what’s he/she like). If you’re single, what type of person are you attracted to? What do you look for in a potential boy/girlfriend? Are you currently pursuing someone?
– What do you do for fun? What’s a typical weekend like in your world?
– Please share any interests or hobbies that would give us more insight into what you’re all about.
– Why should we cast you? What’s so great about you? J (This is your chance to brag!)
How to Upload Your Video You should submit your video electronically via email, yousendit.com, yourfilelink.com or mediafire.com. I’d also accept a private posting on youtube.com (just email me your user name and password so I can download the video).
*** Preferred formats: Quicktime (.mov), Mpeg-4 Video (.m4v), or Windows Media Audio/Visual File (.wmv). [Note: I’m unable to view Windows Movie Maker Project (.mswmm) or Video Clips (.avi).]
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com