Casting Call for the new Showtime series “Homeland”.
HOMELAND, a new Showtime series from the Emmy® Award
Winning Executive Producers of 24, to film in the Charlotte area.
The series is loosely based on Gideon Raff?s Israeli television series “Prisoners of War.”
Production will begin this June and continue thru the Fall.
Extras Casting coordinator Tona Dahlquist (of Artemis, Leatherheads and Forrest Gump) states that ALL TYPES AND AGES ARE NEEDED
to work as background.
* Military Men,
* Fit Males between 18-29 with military haircuts or willing to receive them
* Male & Female Government types, Professionals /Business types.
* All Ages -Children, Teens, Adults
* All Ethnic Backgrounds
* All Types
* Stand Ins –Those with full time availability starting mid June thru the Fall.
* Female 5’7 Slender build, dark blonde hair, must be available mid June –Fall
The feature film ARTEMIS is still seeking the following:
* Those with an unusual and/or unique look.
* Extreme characters of all shapes and sizes.
* Those willing to allow anything needed to be done to their hair.
* High Fashion Models –Males & Females
* “The Beautiful People” Adults of all ages.
All must be available to work multiple days in August.
If you have previously attended a casting call for Artemis – please do NOT attend this casting call as you are already in our casting file.
Those interested in applying for either or both projects must BRING A NON-RETURNABLE CURRENT SNAPSHOT OF THEMSELVES. Photos can be a basic snapshot printed off a computer. “We just want it to be very current and look like the individual,” states Dahlquist.
THE OPENING CASTING CALL FOR EXTRA?S WILL BE HELD
When: Sunday June 5, 2011
Where: Carolina Mall
Exit 58 off I -85
1480 Concord Pkwy North, Concord, NC 28025
Time : 12:30pm – 3:30pm