Tiny Talent Time Casting Call for kids 12 and under for TV show. Yes, CHCH will be bringing back the show “Tiny Talent Time” which showcases amazing kids and their heart warming acts.
Do you have a child that can tap, do magic tricks or dance? Here is a great way to show your child’s talent off to a TV audience.
CHCH DT / TV covers the Hamilton, Halton, Niagara and Greater Toronto Areas. It is an independent channel that is owned by Canada’s Channel Zero.
This June, CHCH is bringing back one of the longest running and most-loved shows in Canadian television history! It’s all part of our 60th Anniversary Celebration kicking off in 2014.
“Tiny Talent Time” is looking for special little talents like musicians, acrobats, magicians, ballerinas, and everything in between!
The Canadian talent search just began and you can submit your children by uploading a video to their site.
The kid talent search is open to all children in the Ontario area.
Tiny Talent Time will return to the air in June 2014. The CHCH kids talent show will begin with 8 episodes for the first season. The show will be a 1/2 hour long. Originally, the show was on air for 35 years and first aired in 1957. The show ran until 1992. Tiny Talent Time is now coming back in 2014!
So here’s the rundown:
- Children ages 12 and under are eligible – single and group acts welcome!
- Performance videos should not exceed 5 minutes in length
- All videos must include an on-screen introduction from the child(ren) telling us about their talent, and why they would like to be on our show.
- Limit of one submission per discipline per child or group (e.g. you can submit one video of your child playing an instrument or singing a song, and another video of your child performing a dance routine; both will be considered).
- FINAL DEADLINE for all submissions: November 30
Even though the Casting Call is open for several weeks, the Tiny Talent Time selection committee will be busy reviewing the submissions every day and looking for the brightest stars. So get your submissions in early.