Where: Chicago, Illinois
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
Type: Student Films
Seeking Actors for a short student film.
· Genre: Drama
· Logline: Beppo must save his mother and sister from the depths of depression and guilt driven self-destruction after the death of his father or risk losing them forever.
· Audition Dates: Saturday, March 30th 10:00 A.M- 3:00 P.M
· Audition Location: 1104 S. Wabash, Chicago Illinois 60605. Room 507
Casting for the roles of:
· Beppo:Male, 21, a Religious Italian brunette who is trying to keep his family from falling apart.
· Joey:Female, 21, twin sister of Beppo, a brunette who was at one point extremely close with Beppo but after the death of her father has become emotionally unavailable.
· Mom:Female, 37, after the death of her husband she has been unable to cope without him, sending her into an abysmal depression and alcoholism.
· Unfortunately there will be no pay, although you will be feed and be given a copy of the final product once the film is complete.
· Shooting dates and further information will be given at auditions.
· Please prepare a monologue for your audition.
· If you have any further questions or are interested in one of the roles and are unable to make it please contact me at:
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Chicago, Illinois
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org