Travel Show Casting American Families
A major television network in Japan is seeking an energetic & outgoing American family who can participate in the travelogue TV show in Japan. The program showcases “the Heart of Japanese Hospitality” which many travelers who have visited Japan were impressed with and a host of the show will arrange a special tour to make the family’s first trip to Japan unforgettable.
– A family with or without children who has never been to Japan
– Available to travel to Tokyo, Japan and stay there on 12/19 for a meeting & 12/20 for filming
– Must be outgoing and friendly
If you think that you are a qualified candidate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with the following information:
1) Details of family members who can travel to Japan to participate in the show (name, age , gender – You are welcome to bring your children along!)
3) Current location in USA
4) A list of specific places where you wish to visit in Tokyo, what you want to do there and why
– Please make sure to give us a few ideas of the places you wish to visit.
– Please give us specific information of where you want to go , what you want to do there and why.
If possible, please include the explanation in your reasons compared to the same in your country such as “because it is *********** in USA, it is ~~~~~~ in Japan”.
1) I would like to go to Akihabara (famous for its electronics shops) and buy a high-tech rice cooker because selections of the rice cookers are very limited in USA and it is much more expensive here.
If selected, travel expenses (airline tickets, accommodations etc.) for a whole family will be compensated.