Extras Call on “The Messengers”
The new supernatural television series is booking extras that are available for work TOMORROW. The show films in the Albuquerque area and is only considering talent that live in New Mexico. Currently the show is casting “new faces” only, people who have not yet worked in any of the previous episodes of ‘The Messengers”. The show is looking to fill a variety of paid roles which include police types, reporters, nurses, bartenders and more.
‘The Messengers‘ is an upcoming supernatural themed show that will premiere on the CW Network later this year. The series is being produced by Basil Iwanyk (‘The Clash Of The Titans) in conjunction with CBS TV Studios. Eoghan O’Donnell who worked on ‘Teen Wolf‘ is writing the script for the show.
‘The Messengers‘ starts with a mysterious object falling to Earth. The object hits somewhere in the New Mexico desert and emits a strange pulse that kills some people. The people affected rise up from the dead and must fulfill their new mission of stopping an upcoming apocalypse.
‘The Messengers‘ will star Shantal VanSanten, Diogo Morgado, JD Pardo, and Joel Courtney.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM Casting Notice – CW series “THE MESSENGERS’ for work on FRIDAY 9/12/14.
MUST LIVE IN NEW MEXICO – Please do NOT submit from out of state!
NEW FACES who have not yer worked on this project ONLY!
Pay rate for EXTRAS is $68.80 for 8 hours ($8.60/hour with an 8 hour guarantee). Overtime will be paid after 8 hours. You will receive a check in the mail 10-14 business days AFTER you work.
We do NOT yet have Call Times so you should have FULL and flexible availability to work ALL day. ALL day is 12 hours +.
Location is in the ALBUQUERQUE, NM area.
- NURSE: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 23-50, conservatice, clean-cut, prefer some previous nursing or hospital related experience (*please let us know i fyou have experience or your own scrubs)
- DRIVERS with CARS: male and female, all ethncities, age range 18-50, conservative, MUST have a vehicle that is not silver or white and is not a GM or Chevy (*please specify year/make/model/color when submitting)
- REPORTERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 25-55, upscale, professional, conservative, MUST have business attire
- EVENT STAFF: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 23-50, conservative, professional
- POLICE OFFICER: male, all ethnicities, age range 24-45, fit, athletic, medium build, clean-cut, conservative with short police style hair cut, prefer previous military or law enforcement experience but not required (*please specify when submitting)
- BARTENDER: male or female, Caucasian, age range 21-40, should have previous bartending experience (*please specify when submitting)
- CW NETWORK TYPES: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-30, hip, stylish, attractive
To submit for work – Please EMAIL US ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line FRIDAY BOOKING. You MUST include your first and last name & contact number.
MUST also have a recently updated (within the past 6 months) talent profile in the OLC database! Your photo MUST be good quality, facing forward, NO sunglasses and you must be the only person in your picture!!
PLEASE DO NOT send more than one email! PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU ARE NOT available on the listed work date or do NOT fit the talent specs!
If you fit this description but do not have a profile with us, please go to www.onlocationcasting.net and complete a Talent Application before sending email that you are available. It is FREE to register and you do not have to have a paid ‘active’ account in order to be booked for work.