Paradigm – Elgin Fringe Festival
Location: Chicago, IL
ACTORS NEEDED for four paid performances of a one act called Paradigm, to be performed at the Elgin Fringe Festival September 18-20, 2015, in Elgin, IL.
PARADIGM is a series of vignettes that explore what happens when words like relationships, marriage, fidelity and love are turned upside down.
PERFORMANCES: Friday September 18 at 10 pm
Saturday September 19 at 2 pm & 9:30 pm
Sunday September 20 at 6 pm
VENUE: Imago, 216 Prairie Street, Elgin, IL.
REHEARSALS: Saturday, August 15 and Thursday, September 17. A few potential script run throughs via phone.
CASTING Two male and three female actors.
- SIMON: 40-50 year old sociologist
- DONNA: Simon’s wife, 40-50 year old psychologist
- LUCY: Simon’s second romantic partner, early 40’s
- CAL: Simon, Donna & Lucy’s son, early-mid 20’s
- CELIA: Cal’s wife, early-mid 20’s
- ERICA: Simon’s girlfriend, early-mid 20’s
- Celia and Erica will be played by the same actor.
CASTING IS FLEXIBLE FOR RIGHT FIT.
Email resume/headshot and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Facebook for phone number.
City or Location of call: Chicago, IL
Please submit to: email@example.com by 2015-08-15
This casting notice was posted by: Because Why Not? Theatre Company