Recent grads in the Chicagoland area – Be in a TV Commercial
A TV commercial for a major financial institution is filming in the Chicago, Illinois area and looking for REAL college graduates, not actors. OConnor Casting is looking for recent college grads in the area to participate in the commercial. The project is looking for recent grads between the ages of 23 and 28 who are currently unemployed, under employed or working at a job that has nothing to do with their college degree. Those cast in the commercial will get SAG scale pay with a minimum of $1500 for the shoot with the possibility of residuals. The commercial will be filming at the end of the month and may be a multi-day commitment.
LOOKING FOR COLLEGE GRADUATES, AGE 23-28 WITH AT LEAST A “BACHELOR’S DEGREE” LIVING IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA TO BE IN A TV COMMERCIAL FOR A “MAJOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION”.
Make a minimum of $1,500.00 (SAG scale) and potential residuals into the thousands.
- Are you a COLLEGE GRADUATE with at least a “BACHELOR’S DEGREE” that has not found a job in the field you studied for in college?
- Are you 23 – 28 years old?
- Are you currently unemployed, underemployed, or employed (but it is NOT your ideal job, nor related to what you want to do for a living). For example, you graduated with a Marketing Degree and you are currently a barista. Or you studied Bio Engineering and you are working in retail.
- Are you interesting and willing to be the showcase person of this commercial?
- Are you available to shoot the week of 3/30 for a couple of days?
If all of the above fits you, PLEASE SUBMIT yourself quickly to be considered. We are looking for authentic stories and not looking for actors to portray a character. SO WE NEED YOU!
CLICK THE BELOW LINK
Tag your friends and share – everyone knows someone like this.