La Pastorela de Sactown
Location: Sacramento, CA
AUDITION CALL for LA PASTORELA DE SACTOWN, A bilingual holiday musical
A production of Sacramento’s Latino Center of Art and Culture.
Adaptation by Joan Holden
Music by Eduardo Robledo
Directed by Wilma Bonet
Tuesday, August 23nd*
6PM to 9PM
Latino Center of Art and Culture
2700 Front St.
Sacramento, CA 95818
* Or by appointment under special circumstances
Callbacks Saturday, August 27, 2016 10 am
- To move and dance
- To sing a song
- To recite a poem or memorize a one-minute monologue
We are looking for:
- SAN MIGUEL ARCANGEL- an angel and immigration-rights activist, must be bilingual Spanish/English
- LUCIFER- the fallen angel, Lord of Hell, Spanish/English, must be bilingual Spanish/English
- THREE ANGELITOS/ANGELS- A heavenly chorus, must be bilingual Spanish/English
- THREE DIABLITOS/DEVILS- Satanas’ henchpeople, impersonate a Call Girl, a shyster Lawyer, and a Comadre.
All cast members will be compensated.
Rehearsals begins in October for two performances at The Crest Theater, 1013 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 on Saturday, December 17th and Sunday, 18th.
For more information: 916-446-5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
City or Location of call: Sacramento, CA
This casting notice was posted by: Latino Center of Art and Cuture