Online TV commercial auditions in Canada
Canadian iPhone users can make some great cash by appearing in an upcoming iPhone commercial.
Toronto’s Jigsaw casting is looking to cast Canadians who are heavily dependent on their iPhone for both work and play. Please note that this casting notice is ONLY for Canadian citizens and iPhone users in the US or other countries are NOT being considered.
Casting directors are seeking people from all across Canada and video auditions will be scheduled for selected talent. To be considered for a Skype / online audition, iPhone users must follow the directions below to get their info to the casting directors ASAP. The deadline to apply is the 12th of this month.
Jigsaw Casting ltd. Is Looking for Canadians Whose iPhone is Their Lifeline for an Upcoming Campaign!
Is your iPhone your lifeline for work or play? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for adults across Canada to tell us about a day in the life of you & your iPhone. Tell us all about how & why you use your iPhone and you could be featured in an upcoming campaign!
*Pays approximately $2500 per individual if selected
Details & Submission Information:
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered.
Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Your name, age and what city you live in.
2. Tell us about yourself! We want to hear about what you do for a living, your hobbies and most importantly why/how your iPhone is your lifeline.
3. Please share with us your wireless provider and what model of iPhone you use.
4. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses)
5. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address) *If you are a represented actor, please include your resume & agent’s contact information
6. Please write ‘PROJECT SUNFLOWER’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. PROJECT SUNFLOWER- Jacob Brown- age 30)
Submissions are due by: Monday, September 12th at 9am (However the earlier you submit the better your chances!)
*Those that are being considered will be contacted for a Skype interview
You must be available for these key dates:
SHOOT: September 14th-28th (1 day only in your city)
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*This campaign is open to Canadian residents only
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the interview
*This is a non-union job