Alternative Looking Pop & Electronica Music Groups
Type: Variety acts
GROUP-ONLY AUDITIONS! ONLY PRE-FORMED GROUPS SHOULD APPLY.
DO NOT APPLY AS A SOLO ARTIST WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SUBMIT VIDEO & PROMO PICTURES OF THE ENTIRE GROUP AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION.
**Do not respond if you are a solo artist without backup dancers or not a pre-formed group. You will need to submit good quality promo videos and pictures of the entire group at the time of this audition submission.
Seeking an ALTERNATIVE LOOKING/DIFFERENT & UNIQUE LOOKING Pop or Electronica, ALREADY FORMED GROUPS that deliver HIGH ENERGY & POWERFUL music concert performances for a concert tour in China.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO PUT A GROUP TOGETHER. YOU MUST ALREADY BE A GROUP
We are looking for unique & non-traditional looking Pop & EDM/Electronica style music groups. All members must be exceptional dancers to include the lead singer. You can be a lead singer with backup dancers OR a group where all members sing and dance.
Group size should ideally be between 3-4 members.
You must be available for up 60-90 uninterrupted days to perform in EDM and Pop dance clubs throughout China. You must have your own costumes, makeup, accessories, choreography and a show ready.
TOUR: The tours are not pre-booked. Once we find the right act tours are booked around that act. So, clubs, dates, tour route, etc, are not pre-scheduled.
PAY: No Per Diem. $2,000 per person per month PLUS all hotels/lodging/apartment, round-trip airfare from the US to China & back plus city to city within tour, tour travel, work visa/permits paid or reimbursed, plus the salary of a tour manager to travel with you on tour that is bi-lingual.
TOUR DATES: To Be Determined. Preference to those available for November & December 2016 tours for 60-90 days uninterrupted. Exact dates have not been scheduled yet. Tours will be scheduled around the group that is selected.
1. Must be over 18 years old. No one under the age of 18 will be considered.
2. All members must have a valid passport or be able to obtain one by expedited service.
3. Be available 60- 90 days uninterrupted
4. Be a full group already. We are not putting a group together.
5. If selected, you must have a fully choreographed touring show that is about an hour in length broken into 4 sets. Each set to have different looks/costumes. Client does not pay for show prep, costumes, etc. We expect that you are submitting to this because you are already a group and already have a show.
6. If selected, you will have 30 days or less to put your entire show together and be ready before leaving on tour. We are currently in need of November & December tour leaves.
SUBMISSION MATERIAL & REQUIREMENTS:
To be considered, submit the following:
1. Promo Video of the group in good quality that is 2-4 minutes in length. All members must be featured in the promo video;
2. Live Performance Footage with all members.
3. Professional Promo Pictures of the group in HD quality in full hair, makeup, and costume. No street clothing or dance practice clothing.
4. Pop or EDM style music only. Cover songs & original music at 130 BPM or faster. High Energy and Powerful performances only.
5. ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE: footage of any promo videos and music videos of the artist and group.
Note: Additional material may be requested and will be determined upon viewing each groups submission. Additional photos, promo videos and material may be required in order to trigger a contract.
**If selected, requires Exclusive Booking Agreement & Exclusive Touring Agreement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send all of the above required material to: Tours@baileyagencygroup.com
In the subject line: “EDM/POP Group – Group Name – Your City/State”
Include in the body: Phone number and best email address. Please do not send long Bio’s and not send the actual required and requested material.
We do not respond to everyone. We will contact you if we are interested in moving forward. Please no phone calls.
City or Location of call: Nationwide
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2016-11-30
This casting notice was posted by: Casting Director