Spokesperson/Host for political education-documentary series – PROJECT INDIVISIBLE
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a spokesperson for a “Education-Documentary Series” – Project InDivisible (Segment 1 – Part 1 of 7) will be filmed in Chicago, Illinois May/June 2017.
The pilot segment and commercial are non-union.
Prior to sending your reel, please review the script to determine if you agree with the concepts the documentary will cover – if you do not agree with the concepts, please do not apply for the role.
Script PDF :: http://soact.org/pi-scripts-s1p1
Selecting the download link will open the pdf in your browser.
1. Full body image
3. Natural, and real-world monolog/script
CHARACTERISTICS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Confidence, Dignified, Educated, Perfect Diction, Personable, Healthy, Energetic
1) Please submit your reel by May 15th (this date may be extended to ensure we find the right candidate).
2) Selected candidates will have an online audition via Skype or our online web meeting portal – please select a section of the script to read.
3) Once selected for the role we will have several meetings (phone and in person) to: confirm details and the contract, review the script, and to confirm the filming date and location (Filming Location: City of Chicago, Illinois).
SUBMITTING YOUR REEL
To apply for the Spokesperson role, please complete the online form and upload or link to your reel. If you have questions please submit them through our online chat, located at the bottom of each webpage. Emails are not accepted.
1. To apply for the role, submit your reel at http://SoAct.org/pi-spokesperson (Max 80MB)
2. Submit a recent headshot (if available) or submit a recent mobile-pic (best)
(Up to 2 images – Max 80MB)
3. Please confirm that you have read the script
Organization: NFP Initiatives
Website: NFPInitiatives.org (please apply on our communication portal: SoAct.org)
Contact Person: Elaine
City or Location of call: Chicago, IL
This casting notice was posted by: NFP Initiatives