Type: Student Films
CASTING for HARLOT BAY
College for Creative Studies Student Film
Writer/Director/ Zachary Marsack
Auditions: Monday, February 6 and Monday, February, 13
NOTE: Casting will contact you to schedule an audition on these dates.
Audition Location: College for Creative Studies
Shooting Location: Hamtramck, MI and Farmington, MI
Production Dates: Approximately late February and March.
LOGLINE: Fabulous, yet overbearing, self-proclaimed socialite, Yvonne, is financially cut off and comes to terms with having nothing left.
- Yvonne, Female, 40-65 – Lead speaking. Aging, narcissist, recently cut off from her husband. Obsessed with outward image and impressing others. Taking advantage of men makes her feel powerful. Keeps her emotions to herself. Able to smoke cigarettes convincingly. Able to walk in heels. Comfortable in lingerie.
- Amanda, Female, 20-30 – Supporting speaking. Friendly but timid barista. Looks up to powerful women and is looking for a role model. Not confident.
- Barbara, Female, 45-65 – Featured voice actor. Honest and gossipy. The type to call every morning to chat. Never too far away from the telephone. Wise and compassionate in her own way. Yvonne’s only friend.
- Mary, Female, 30-50 – Supporting speaking. Theatrical and enthusiastic shop owner. Fake but envious.
- Eugene, Male, 30-45 – Supporting speaking. Nerdy and squirrelly divorce lawyer. Annoyingly persistent but easily walked over. Hired by Richard.
- Tony, Male, 25-40 – Supporting speaking. Handsome and knows what he wants. Not too bright. Flirtatious but doesn’t want to be tied down. Yvonne’s hookup. Comfortable in underwear.
- David, Male, 20-30 – Supporting speaking. Over confident but average gas station attendant. Loves the ladies, but couldn’t get any.
- Richard, Male, 50-65 – Non speaking feature. Heavy and wealthy. Left Yvonne for a younger model.
- Samantha, Female, 20-30 – Non speaking feature. Pretty, blonde gold digger. Able to walk in heels.
- John, Male, 30-45 – Extra. Fit and tattooed bartender.
- Extras for Coffee shop and Bar scenes, 20-65
PLEASE RESPOND WITH HEADSHOT, RESUME, & LINK TO ACTING REEL (if available).
COMPENSATION: Unpaid, but you will receive a copy of the film, IMDB credit, and craft services. All SAG-AFTRA guidelines, as found in the Student Film Agreement, will be followed.
Payment: Non Paid
City or Location of call: Detroit
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2017-02-10
This casting notice was posted by: Zachary Marsack