Museum of Ice Cream Ambassadors / Performers
Location: San Francisco
Type: General Performers
MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM AMBASSADOR / PERFORMER
Museum of Ice Cream is a lick-able, likable, shareable ice cream-centric experience. It exists to bring people of all ages together to share in celebration this universally adored treat. Creating exceptional experiences is at the heart of what we do.
Caution: it may cause spontaneous happiness.
– Represent the Museum of Ice Cream brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
– Responsible to engage and entertain visitors. Ultimately offer a positive experience.
– Outstanding stage presence.
– Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and independently
– Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
– Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!
– Engage and entertain, be photographed and social
AND YES … You get all the ice cream you can eat.
– Natural born entertainers with a passion for making people smile
– Must have a genuine love and ability to talk with strangers young and old
– Ability to work as part of a professional on a team
– Excellent verbal communication
– High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality
– Adept at managing multiple tasks
– Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, out-of-the-box environment
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Ambassador must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; bend and reach for job-related function; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Looking for high-energy people able to deliver our museum’s story; entertain museum visitors; represent the Museum of Ice Cream brand with integrity and enthusiasm; have outstanding stage presence. Bonus: you get all the ice cream you can eat.
Application & Compensation: Please fill up this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAsVBLxdgaTmWu-s-6yQ_ZTuiZrtEkm1YEkPsKXfCfKH25MQ/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses).
All applicants must be available for the majority of September to December. Employment will be on an hourly basis at $14 / hour. You will be contacted with further details on next steps.
City or Location of call: San Francisco
This casting notice was posted by: Danica Jacinto, Museum of Ice Cream