Location: San Diego, CA
Type: Student Films
This is a short, non-union student film with the intention of becoming a feature film, shooting in San Diego. Credit, meals, and clips for reels will be provided. Exact shooting dates are TBA however, we are planning toward the end of April to the beginning May. Auditions are going to be held April 12th and 13th.
Synopsis: Two teenage friends prepare to run away- only to find that they can’t escape the destructive environment around them.
Looking for actors and actresses for the following roles:
- DEVON (Female, 13 years old): Lead. Strong, deliberative teenage girl with a sensitive and crass personality. Uses wit and sarcasm to compensate for traumatic past. Ethnically ambiguous. Short hair preferred, shoulder length or less.
- ROBBIE (Male, 13 years old): Lead. Supportive, loyal, and best friends with Devon. Cautious, also running from a traumatic past and a broken home. Interracial.
- MARCUS (Male, 14-15 years old): Antagonist. Is in competition with Devon and Robbie, wants to bring them down at all costs. Hot tempered and all around bully.
- JONATHAN (Male, 13-14 years old): Supporting. Semi-Emo type, heavy rocker. Classmate of Devon and Robbie. Caucasian.
- KELLY (Female, 12-14 years old): Supporting. Classmate of Robbie and Devon, one of few characters who are friendly with Robbie and Devon.
- PRINCIPAL (Female, 30s-40s): Supporting. Condescending and accusatory middle school principal with a callous and uncaring personality.
- MS. WOODS (Female, Mid 20s to Mid 30s): Supporting. Scolding and strict teacher of Robbie and Devon.
email Daniel with bio, head shot, resume, links, reel, or any questions. Thanks!
Payment: Non Paid
Credit, meals, reels provided
City or Location of call: San Diego, CA
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This casting notice was posted by: Daniel de la Cruz