Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Reality TV
Nationwide Casting for kids 5-10 years of age!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for kids ages 5 to 10 years old who are fun, funny, opinionated, talkative, inquisitive and smart.
If you think your child would have been great on a show like “Kids Say The Darnedest Things,” shoot a 3 to 5 minute video.
TIPS FOR THE VIDEO:
Here are some tips to think about when making your video. Videos should be no longer than 5–minutes in length.
- We want to get to know your child’s personality. If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, have it be a part of your video. If you live on a farm, we want to see farm animals outside in the background. Give us a real sense of who your child is.
- Lighting Tips …If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of your child to light their face. Avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in. This will cause silhouetting.
- When shooting outdoors, avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you. This will also cause silhouetting.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- Audio Tips- Make sure they speak loudly and clearly. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- If shooting indoors, avoid shooting in loud and crowded room.
Please go to the link below and fill out the online application and upload a video of your child showing personality.
City or Location of call: Los Angeles, CA
Please submit to: email@example.com
This casting notice was posted by: Cevin Middleton, Casting Producer