Hair Model Castings – New York City
Location: New York City, NY
CASTING BREAKDOWN FOR MULTIPLE WORK DATES
WHAT: This is for a hair model job. At a hair model job you will sit, stand, or walk the runway while industry professionals discuss your hair in order for our clients to market their brand/product via an live audience, photos, or video.
AUDITION DATE – n/a – booking from photos
RATES – $200.00 – 10% TOTAL per day
REQUESTED SIZE REQUIREMENTS – no height requirement, dress size 0-6
AGE RANGE – must be legally 18 and TRULY appearing 30 or younger,
MODEL BREAKDOWN – new models are welcome, experience is not needed. We cannot work with weaves, wigs, or extensions. This is for a bunch of smaller scale events. There will be no stage, no runway walk. We are looking for intterested emale models who could work multiple dates if applicable whom are open to color. These will be everyday “salon looks” (the sort of color you would see coming out of HIGH-END salons in any given city. Any length of hair is fine. COLOR is the focus!
WORK INFO: (YOU MAY BOOK MORE THAN ONE DATE)
EVENT DATE MARKET HOST LOCATION MODELS NEEDED PROPOSED COLOR
5-Mar MIDTOWN MANHATTAN provided to selected models 3 BLONDE/ RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
12-Mar BOSTON METRO provided to selected models 3 BLONDE/ RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
27-Mar NASSAU/SUFFOLK COUNTIES provided to selected models 2 BLONDE OR RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
9-Apr PROVIDENCE RI Provided to selected models 3 BLONDE/ RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
7-May UNION, NJ provided to selected models 3 BLONDE/ RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
14-May MIDTOWN MANHATTAN provided to selected models 3 BLONDE/ RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
30-May NASSAU/SUFFOLK COUNTIES provided to selected models 2 BLONDE OR RED/ WILLING TO DO ANYTHING
HOW TO APPLY FOR EITHER ROLE
Please reply via to email@example.com
(If it bounces back, the most common reason is the image size is super large)
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL INFO IN THIS SUBMISSION.
1. Please title your email with your FULL NAME and DRESS SIZE and dates you want to work (i.e. JANE DOE – 4 – March 12). Please pay attention to the location PRIOR to submitting.
2. Attach one selfie to show your current hair as it is NOW (IMPORTANT) and 2 current professional shots. Please make sure 1 is a full length shot.
3. COPY AND PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
A. Are you willing to cut your hair? (NOT MANDATORY – If so, please explain how many inches you are willing to cut)
MOST IMPORTANT – B. Are you willing to color your hair? (Please explain what colors you are open to)
C. Do you have any hair allergies?
D. When and what was the last thing you had to your hair done? We want to be sure there are no conflicts & your hair is healthy.
E. Have you colored your hair in the past couple months? IF so was your hair colored from a box or professionally? Was it permanent or demi?
PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Do not submit more photos than requested.
• Please do not send us an email saying “SUBMIT ME”. Please follow the directions above.
• Do not double submit with us or another company. You only need to submit through us.
• DO NOT include your personal information in the email!!!!
• Do not include your photos in the body of the email. You must attach them.
• Do not send us a link to other photos. It will not be followed.
• Please do not send us videos at this time.
• Please do not submit photos of you in sunglasses, a hat, with other people or your hair pulled back. Please do not submit black and whites or overly filtered photos such as those taken on Snapchat. If you don’t have a good selfie take one, but PLEASE make it a good one with good lighting! Your photo is your resume for this job!
City or Location of call: New York City, NY
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2018-05-29
This casting notice was posted by: All Around Talent